Friday, June 24, 2011

Sick

Lil Isaac is sick. I heard phlegm last night and asked Popo of he is coughing. Popo said that he wasn't. I heard it again in the night when I was latching him.

This morning, Popo called me to say that he sounded funny - phlegm. We had wanted to bring him to the doctor on the evening but I had scare Popo into thinking that Lil Isaac might be asthmatic. :p I really did read somewhere that people who have eczema may also be asthmatic lor. I am also worried that Lil Isaac is indeed allergic to dust and his airways are sensitive to dust or something of the effect. Anyway, enuff to drive Popo to bring all the kids to the clinic in the afternoon for the doctor to look at Lil Isaac.

The doctor assured that he is not asthmatic. Asthma tales time to build up. He has phlegm and his throat looks a little sore. He was given 3 types of medicine and we have to bring him back if he develops fever. I wonder where did he get the virus from. None of the jiejie's are sick. And sore throat?!!! Cereal is heaty? We are very stringy with his biscuits.

Popo says that Lil Isaac enjoyed his medicine and was easy to feed him medicine in the afternoon. The medicine also gave him a good afternoon nap. But I had a hard time giving the medicine just now. He was clamping his mouth and turning his head away. He ended up with medicine all over him. -.o" And he woke up at the same time for his first night feed. Isn't the medicine supposed to knock him out? I hope he will sleep until morning.

By the way, we bought new quilt. The old pee stained one is too smelly and I can't stand it anymore. I told jiejie to not wet the bed or I will spank her backside. Lol.

Mummy Lim

No comments: