Jurong Point is showing Thomas the Train. The girls caught that a few times already. Dora is at Forum but we didn't have the time to travel there. I got to know that Barney will be at Marina Square and we brought the girls to catch Barney.

Barney is popular and the queue started forming an hour before the show. I made Daddy Lim joined the queue 30 mins before the show, which he unwillingly oblige. By then, the queue has already snaked to behind the stage.
MA accompanied Lil Shauna and the 2 Fs to the designated sitting area while we waited outside the barricade. I didn't accompany Lil Shauna to be with Lil Isaac, just in case he needs to latch.
They waited for a while more before the show started and the girls really did enjoy themselves hopping and clapping and dancing to the popular Barney songs. Lil Shauna knows every one of them. Seeing her enjoying the show was priceless. It makes the 30mins queuing for the 15 mins show totally worth it. Then again, Barney frightens Lil Isaac. He starting growling and scratching me and panic when the purple dinosaur appeared on the stage. He only quieten down when we went away from the stage. It was quite funny. Lol. I guessed that it is only a matter of time that he grows to love Barney too.
Mummy Lim
No comments:
Post a Comment