I don’t know if we suffered from jet lag. I am sure we did; that explained why we were all feeling so awake at 11pm and yet so tired in the morning, even after 7 hours of sleep. I am only glad that I had been busy at work, such that I didn’t have time to be jet lag during the days.
Things have gone back to normalcy. I was in a hurry to color my greys right after I am back. I thought it wouldn’t bother me much while on holiday and could always rely on a beanie. I was so wrong. I got my greys hidden on Wednesday evening after work. I can flip my hair once again!
We have less than 3 weeks before the year end. This is the time to scroll social media and see everybody else on holiday and be sad that mine had ended. Sob. It is also the time to start thinking of the next holiday. Hoho. Our tickets for June 2026 to Korea are booked. Woohoo! There is still March, September and year end holiday to ponder about. Hoho.
Would we go back to Europe soon? I don’t think so. The 13 hours flight is very painful, and I can imagine how painful it had been for Ah Yee and Athena when they had to fly to us. While the chill had been nice, I really don’t appreciate the short days that make things feel so gloomy. We got tired by 6pm bcos the sky would be dark by then. Things are also quieter in Europe in winter and most days we had only 1 main attraction/ activity. When I look back at the Europe holiday, I would definitely feel that it was so wasted to fly 13 hours for that.
Nevertheless, it was good family time. Each time we see Athena, she would be a year (at least) older and each experience is different. Maybe the next time we meet could be somewhere in between Europe and Asia. Let me go check the world map and sky scanner. Hoho.
On a different note, Christmas vibes are everywhere, even though we already had loads at the endless Christmas markets in France and Germany. I forgot to mention that we did small gifts exchange with CY, Ah Yee and Athena in France. We brought a lot of gifts and brought back loads too. We forgot photos in the midst of the excitement and fun.
This is one of the gifts from Ah Yee, a huge recycling bag and it is so useful.
Last evening, we went to my brother’s place for dinner. It was also an early Christmas gathering and in celebration of the 2nd F’s bday. She is turning 18! So fast! Where did all the time go? It will be Nana’s turn next year! Look at the table of good food, aka Popo’s love.
Of all the gifts, I am most impressed by the ones from the youngest F.
Each of this has a magnet, clip and key chain.
The magnets have made their way to the small space on our fridge, together with Zaky’s photo. lol.
The key chains are so cute! I told the kids that they should hang the keychains on their school bags. Hahahahah. So funny!
Ferlin said that she had stalked our fb for these photos. Nana is very appalled that her “bikini” photo is somewhere on FB. lol. I don’t remember.
This morning, I managed to move my butt for the Step class and I am very glad that I did. The class is made up of regulars and the instructor had pre-arranged this a Christmas theme class. I of course didn’t know but the regulars brought chocolates and were all dressed to the theme.
Did you see the instructor in red shimmery track suit? The class was different from usual; it was intense dancy cardio and I totally love it. It was so fun!
Since we didn’t get to spend Christmas outside of Singapore this year, I will soak up all the Singapore Christmasy vibes.
Merry Christmas!
Mummy Lim











No comments:
Post a Comment