Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Growing Mimosas and Tomatos

I bought these from the Botanic Garden sometime back.

However, they remained in the bag for the longest time bcos I am no fan of dirt. I had been waiting for Daddy Lim to be available to do planting with the kids.

Finally, on one of the evenings.

The instructions on the container look really easy. However, there is this more detailed one hidden inside the package. It says that the mimosa will take weeks to grow and it would take months for the tomatoes to appear - if they even would. Lol. I don't even know if we planted the right way or have already killed the seeds. Oops.

The kids watered the plants for the past weekend. Seriously, did we give too much or little water? Moreover, we would be away next week. Let's hope that the plants are resilience enough to survive our absence.

Mummy Lim

No comments: