He didnt. He fell at the playground last night and suffered a big barugu. He got the cut on his chin from one of the cycling adventures, along with the many blue-blacks on his legs. I am so glad that the school holiday is almost over and Popo need not go into overdrive and keep bringing the kids out for too much adventure.
Popo called me at 6.50pm yday to tell me that Lil Isaac fell and knocked his head. I was waiting for Daddy Lim to fetch me and I could hear Lil Isaac crying in the background. Luckily, Daddy Lim was already mins from my office.
I didn't thought much of the fall since Lil Isaac is always full of knocks and bumps until Popo called me 15 mins later to ask if we were on our way and if she should send Lil Isaac to the doctor. I could still hear Lil Isaac crying in the background. My imagination ran wild and I even asked if Daddy Lim knows how to perform CPR.
Fortunately, the bump is superficial. It was huge but he doesn't need medical attention. He was in pain and refused to let us rub the "mountain" as jiejie calls it.
The bump looks much better today but he says that it still hurts. He is still climbing and jumping around today. Apparently, lesson not learnt. Haiz.
Mummy Lim

No comments:
Post a Comment