Daddy Lim says that he was unusually quiet before the ride started and didn't look too happy. He started crying when the ride started, probably overwhelmed by the sounds and lighting and only hushed at the end of the ride. When we exited the ride, the characters from Madagascar were out for photo taking. Daddy Lim and Lil Shauna were excited and queued up for their turns. I helped them with the photo taking and Lil Isaac started crying again when we got too near to the penguins for his comfort. The penguins scared him??!!! They were so cute. We had to send him out with Nainai, predicting that continuing the tour will bring him more fear and torture than pain.
It was already 7.30pm when we continued our fun with Lil Shauna. The park was deserted and we needed not queue for any of the rides. Heng we didn't spend money on express passes. I was determined to try the more thrilling rides that we did not attempt the last time. I was a little apprehensive at first. We attempted the 4D Shiek show and Lil Shauna loves it!
I got more daring and invited her to the roller coaster ride, which she gamely accepted. Daddy Lim didn't even board the ride with us. After the ride, Lil Shauna claimed that she want afraid, but I think I saw her shut her eyes tightly when the roller coaster took off. Lol. I wanted to try the canopy flyer and had a hard time persuading Daddy Lim that it is not too dangerous. Daddy Lim took the 1st ride with us. Lil Shauna and I went 3 rounds. We also rode the explorer car and went on the flying Dinos 2x. If it is not bcos Lil Shauna didn't meet the height requirement, I would have made her go on that rapid water ride thingy. The next time we go back, I must make sure that she's at least 107cm. Hoho.
Oh, we also took picture with Puss in the Boots. No queue at all! Happy us.

We left the park at almost 9pm. I was reluctant to leave. I had too much fun! Lil Isaac was already asleep by the time we were back. Double guilty. To ease my guilt, we brought them swimming again the next morning before we checked out of the hotel. The kids just love swimming.


We checked out at noon. We contemplated touring Sentosa but were put off by the hardworking Mr Sun. It will be hard on Lil Isaac when we already feel like melting under the heat. We left for home but I think we will come back for the attractions when Lil Isaac is older. I am happy. Hohoho.


Mummy Lim
No comments:
Post a Comment